The serene and thoughtfully designed property at 1620 London Road was created over many years by Pat and Becky Bradshaw to serve as an oasis for their family and as a place where their business could grow and thrive. The property has grown and transformed over the years to serve both the business and the family. With each addition of land and buildings the same thoughtful process has been employed to ensure the property was built and maintained to last for generations.
The property consists of approximately 22 acres and is identified in its entirety as Rowan County parcel number 217-022 consisting of approximately 10.55 acres and Rowan County parcel number 217-050 consisting of approximately 11.421 acres.
The original property was purchased in 1991 with additional portions purchased over many years. The final piece, which gave direct deeded access to London Road was purchased by Pat and Becky in 2017.